Summer vibes in the City
This hot summer days in the city… How do you survive them?
Some basic rules from me:
1) Stay hydrated. Drink water and cold brew coffee. I make it myself! It’s quite easy if you have a milk froth. I usually use cold brew coffee from nespresso + cold almond milk + ice.
2) Sunnies. Everyday, always. They are not just making your stay outside more comfortable, but also protect your eyes from sunlight and prevent the appearing of eye wrinkles.
3) Sunlight protection. I use a SPF cream every day, a SPF 30 on office days and SPF 50 on the days that I spend outside.
4) Sandals. Leave your booties, flats and all the closed shoes for the autumn. Summer time for sandals! I love high heels sandals, of course and I have lots of them. These from old Zara collection are my favourite, they are timeless and very elegant. You probably won’t believe me, but they are quite comfortable too!
5) Colors! Love this dress, ’cause it has this perfect good vibes color. Leave all the black stuff for the winter. This summer is all about color!
Dress: van Laack – fleamarket
High Heels: Zara – ebay
Sunglasses: Karen Walker – ebay